- 1996 Act
- Reports involving market developments involving the Telecommunication Act of 1996, including 271 applications and OSS testing.
- Reports outlining regulatory procedures unique to telecommunications carriers, including performance guidelines and price regulation.
- The Market
- Reports illustrating the current state of the telecommunications markets in various states, includes area code information.
- Universal Service
- Reports presenting the proper implementation of universal service programs and the high (low) level of success that these programs have had in advancing competition and subscribership.
- Energy Reports
- Reports describing how far individual states have progressed in their move toward competitive energy markets.
- Electric Market
- Reports illustrating the history and impact of major developments in electric markets, including California's regulatory difficulties and significant price spikes.
- Reports detailing the current state of energy market infrastructure, including operating and proposed merchant plants and transmission systems.
- Market Power
- Reports evaluating the significance and presence of imbalances in market power between various providers in energy markets.
- Natural Gas Market
- A comprehensive set of reports covering all aspects of natural gas markets.
- Reports outlining regulatory procedures unique to energy providers, including demand-side management programs and codes of conduct.
- Reports describing how far individual states have progressed in their move to restructure their energy markets and the way in which they are regulated.
- Other Issues
- Reports covering a number of other issues present in energy markets, including power pooling, stranded costs, and unbundling.
- General Reports
- Commission Annual Reports
- Annual and biennial reports illustrating the state of state commissions and important developments that have taken place in their jurisdiction over the past (two) year(s).
- Commission Planning Documents
- Reports detailing anticipated regulatory actions to be taken by state commissions in their energy and telecommunciations markets.
- Data-intensive Reports
- Reports containing detailed statistics used as indicators to shed light on the state of telecommunications and energy markets.
- Utility Rates
- Rate listings for various telecommunications and energy services.
Other Report Topics